Main Street Family Fall Festival
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The Main Street Fall Festival is an event for the entire family.
October 27th from 4pm till 7pm, join us for:
* Over a Dozen Carnival Booths with prizes (The Old Fishin’ Hole, Frog Flinger, The Target Gallery, Skee Balll, Milk Bottle Toss, Ring Toss, Balloon Pop, Giant Connect Four, Giant Bowling, Giant Ker Plunk, Cornhole, Ten Pin Bowling, PuttPutt, Basketball Swoosh…)
* The Toddler Corner (A special section just for the little ones)
* Laugh A Lot Express Train
* Arts and Crafts
* Bounce House
* Obstacle Course
* Dunking Booth
* Face Painting
* Carnival Food and Coca-Cola products
* Operation Christmas Child Booth (you may donate items that can be packed in shoeboxes that will ber shipped around the world to children with the help of Samaritan’s Purse)
Main Street Baptist Church is thrilled to host our Annual Family Fall Festival to show Christ’s love to our community! The Family Fall Festival has become a favorite event for families to enjoy on the last Sunday in October. Join us for this annual community FAMILY, FAITH, & FELLOWSHIP event!