Dear Main Street Family,
Yesterday (Wednesday) we became aware of someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in our adult choir. We believe that any potential exposure to others was limited. However, out of an abundance of caution with medical consultation we are going to make these adjustments for the next two weeks:
- This coming Sunday October 25th we will cancel all Sunday School Classes for one week only. At this time, Sunday School will plan to resume the following Sunday November 1st.
- We will have worship service this Sunday October 25th. I begin a new four week message series this Sunday entitled “Power Up Your Life.” Please continue the wearing of masks and distancing as we have been doing. We will have extended session and nursery for children as usual.
- There will be no choir or choir practice until November 4th.
- Recreation Ministry Activities at this time will continue to meet at the regular schedule.
- Fall Family Night is still a “go” for next Wednesday night October 28 from 6-7:30 PM. This will be a much scaled down event from what we have been normally doing each year. We believe it can be done safely outdoors in the rear parking lot. This gives children a chance to get some candy and have a little bit of normal fun.
- All regular Wednesday night activities will resume on November 4th.
Please know how grateful I am for how well we as a church have handled this year. We know that God is with us and will see us through. We need to continue to pray for our church family, our community, and our nation in these difficult times. We need to pray for the upcoming election. Know I am praying for you. As always, please call me if I can help you with anything or if you have any questions.